Introduction to Dianabol
Dianabol is one of the most popular steroids among athletes and bodybuilders. Building strength and size can be a tough and time-consuming process, which might not even bear any results in some cases. Everybody wants to build strong and lean muscles within the shortest time possible without putting much into it. People who really want to increase their muscle mass within a short time usually go for androgenic anabolic steroids. These substances speed up these processes, but most people do not know how these drugs work. This is why you need to look at a review before purchasing any steroids and experimenting on it.
Definition of Dianabol
If you go searching for body enhancement drugs and strength boosters, you have probably come across Dianabol. It is sometimes abbreviated as Dbol. The actual name of Dbol is Methandienone, but nobody actually calls it that. Maybe because it’s a long name. The drug was first developed in the year 1955 for treating hypogonadism. However, after being clinically tested and classified as a steroid, it has been discontinued in most countries.
Once people started discovering the high anabolic properties of Dianabol, bodybuilders and athletes began using it to improve their muscle mass and to enhance their workout performances. They found that using the drug enabled them to gain muscles rapidly and increase their strength within a short time.
Dianabol has the power to transform the users into workout beasts and improve their overall look by enhancing their muscle tightness. It also gives the user the power to recover faster after a muscle injury related to workouts or other physical activities. These are just but a few of the most obvious benefits that come with using Dianabol. Other benefits include:
- Rapidly increasing the levels of the body’s free testosterone
- Enhancing the production of red blood cells
- Series upgrade of the metabolic system of the body
- Enhancing protein synthesis
- Allowing the user to recover better after tissue injury related to vigorous workouts
- Increases the body’s ability to retain nitrogen
- Helps the body to burn stored fat by converting it to energy
- Increases the user’s strength while decreasing fatigue at the same time.
The reason why Dianabol is very famous in the market is that it is known to work very fast and produce results after a short cycle. This is why it is a very popular steroid among bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts all over the world. The drug helps you achieve the body that you have always wished for within a concise time, and as an added bonus, it will give you stamina, strength, and ultimately lean muscles and not to mention a toned and ripped look.
Dianabol is available in both pill and injection forms. The pills are the most preferred choice among most users. Depending on whether you are a beginner or a well-seasoned professional bodybuilder, and depending on your body system, Dianabol dosage can vary anywhere between 30 mg to 50 mg for a day’s dosage. Other hard-core goal extremists take a high dosage of up to 80mg per day. This is not a very wise choice as we are going to see a short while.
Regular steroid users, however, complain that Dianabol has a relatively slow action time as compared to other steroids in its category. It takes approximately 3 to 5 hours to get absorbed into the bloodstream and give you the needed strength. They, therefore, advise newbies to divide their daily dosage into smaller portions and take them throughout the day for the whole day’s strength. According to the manufacturer’s instruction, the usage of the drug should not exceed a maximum of 4 to 6 week of continuous use.
The sad truth is, even after delivering such impressive results, Dianabol comes with some side effects, which is pretty much the case with any other steroid out there. Steroids that contain Methandienone, including Dianabol, have even been banned from medical use by the FDA and even outlawed in some countries. The reason for this is because of the prolonged use of these drugs may result in some severe side effects, some of which cause irreversible damage to the users. Some of these effects include:
- Man boobs or Gynecomastia
- Estrogenic effects that change the voice tone of the users
- Water retention
- Unusual hair growth
- Cardiovascular problems
- Reduction in the testosterone levels
- Insomnia and hallucinations
The problems do not end there. Since most steroids are hard to find in most countries, by the time you see them, you realize that the price is unbelievably high even for the smallest of dosages. And if you still manage to purchase some for yourself, being found in possession of these steroids is very illegal and can see you end up in prisons or paying hefty fees. With that said, it all comes down to your decision. Are you willing to risk it all to achieve that ripped look? Or would you prefer the long and challenging traditional exercise method, which has no guarantee of any successful results?
The ingredients of Dianabol
The strength of the drug lies in its composition. According to most adverts online, you will see that the drug is labeled to be 100% natural. There are, however, no clinical tests and results posted to prove the natural nature of the drug. This creates a lot of doubt regarding the truth behind the ingredients listed on the bottle. These ingredients include:
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D can help improve muscle strength and function. It is also responsible for the amount of calcium absorbed into your bones.
- MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane is the most potent ingredient in the drug. It is responsible for providing the power surge to users during workout sessions.
- L-Isoleucine: this is a member of the amino acids family available in Dianabol. Although the element is not naturally produced, it plays a very big role in the development of targeted muscle development.
- Suma Root: Suma root is another name for the Brazilian Ginseng. It has been used for years because of its property of increasing the muscle mass and providing endurance when the user is working out.
- Ashwagandha: The Indian Ginseng is one of the top ingredients found in most steroids and supplements. It helps the muscles to relax, which will boost your recovery rate significantly, especially in weightlifting and other workout sessions.
- Magnesium: This ingredient is another substance that is found in most supplements and steroids due to its multi-capacity usage in various body system functions, including protein synthesis, energy capacity, and metabolism. It also helps to eliminate the feeling of fatigue and keep your body well invigorated so that you can work out more for quicker results.
Although the drug is banned in most states, you can still find it online. Most distributors who continue to import this steroid illegally still score very high sales. This is because of the effective action of the drug and the relatively low price compared to other steroids. Dianabol goes for $100 for every 1000 capsules, each containing 5mg of the substance.
A lot of risks are associated with purchasing the drug, number one being that the product is illegal, and secondly the grave risks it poses because of lack of a prescription. You can also be prosecuted if caught in possession of the drug. Besides, none of the claimed ingredients of the steroid have been proven actually to be present in the drug. These are some of the factors that you should weigh in carefully before purchasing the drug.
Is using Dianabol really worth it?
Well, this question is best answered by the individual user. The best thing we can do is lay out the advantages and the side effects of the drug so that you can make a more informed decision. The final decision is entirely dependent on you.
There is no denying that Dianabol is hands down one of the most effective steroids available in the market. However, using it comes with a series of side effects, not to mention the risk of being caught on the wrong side of the law. Therefore, it would be advisable to make a decision to settle for one of them but remember to purchase a cycle support product and test booster to go with the drug. You can also seek medical advice from a trusted professional before starting a cycle.