Testx Core: an introduction
The testosterone levels in your body are vital in so many ways. But as age takes a toll on you, the body usually fails to produced enough testosterone leading to many uncomfortable things like reduced sex drive, wasting of muscle, reduced physical strength, and many others.
While seeking the answer to this problem, some innovative manufacturers came up with artificial testosterone substances such as anabolic steroids which are introduced into the body to replace natural testosterone. These steroids were fabulous at recharging your testosterone levels, and many people used them until they realized that they came with ugly side effects that were not worth the bargain.
They could leave you with a damaged liver, make you have joyless, painful erections, or even kill you.
So are men with nose-diving testosterone levels doomed to live with it?
Thankfully, products such as Testx Core have come up with natural solutions to restore your testosterone safely and effectively. But how good is Testx Core in doing this?
Phenom Health is the manufacturer and seller of Testx Core. They produce a wide variety of supplement products that cater to various categories that include weight loss, brain health, and muscle building.
It is sad that getting to their own devoted website can be almost impossible. As a result, information about Testx Core for the average searcher is sparse and spotty, mostly coming from non-company sources.
That said, Testx Core is a product that the company introduced in 2015, and it is one of their top selling products.
What are the benefits of Testx Core?
Testx Core has various benefits, but the main one is the company’s claim that it can stimulate your body to produce testosterone naturally. This, in turn, will trigger many other benefits. Here are some of the benefits of this product.
- Kicks up your testosterone hormone production
- Helps you gain muscle
- Acts fast. The company claims you can add 8 kg in lean muscle in 8 weeks which amounts to 1 kg per week
- Increases libido and sexual performance
- Maximizes your strength and stamina
- Cuts down your recovery time after workouts
- Burns fat helping you to reduce weight
- Improves mood and keeps you in high spirits
Testx Core is billed as a product made wholly from natural ingredients. Such products usually do not lead to side effects, or at least they are minimized. However, using Testx Core, some ingredients may cause the following side effects.
- You could get acne breakouts
- Some have also experienced apnea and sleep disorder
- Long time use may be linked to kidney issues
- Increased aggression and mood swings
- Your short calls tend to be irregular
- Upset stomach
The power of any product is always down to what is included in its formulation. So what are the ingredients of Testx Core? The ingredients of Testx Core include:
- Saw palmetto –These extract which is got from a palm found in the southern United States has been linked to numerous health benefits including optimum prostate health, prevention of hair loss and energizing your sexual performance
- Magnesium – this can incredibly improve many muscle functions. For example, it aids in muscle relaxation working together with calcium, which aids in muscle contraction. Its deficiency can cause you those dreadful spasms and cramps.
Magnesium also helps you build strong bones. Studies show it improves bone density and cures fractures.
- Panax ginseng root extract – This is an American variety of a traditional Chinese medicinal herb known for its powerful antioxidant properties. Ginseng will improve your circulation by stimulating nitric acid production.
This has the effect of
widening blood vessels. For this reason, ginseng will not only elevate your
muscle energy (due to the increased blood supply to the muscle), but it can
improve erection in men and transform their sexual performance. Ginseng will also elevate your mental
cognition and focus so vital in your workout as it makes you sharpen your
- Tongkat oil – this powerful ingredient has been linked to its ability to stimulate testosterone production in your body, which leads to numerous other benefits. You will see your energy, stamina and endurance capacity go up and your mental focus sharpening
- Zinc – this mineral is essential in any bodybuilding supplement, so it is no surprise that it manages to make it into the list of Testx Core’s ingredients. Zinc is needed in the process of protein synthesis, which lies at the heart of any muscle building.
- Vitamin B6 – this important vitamin is your weapon against hair loss and dry skin. Expect this nutrient also to stave off any muscle weakening that can derail your muscle building journey. This vitamin has also been linked to improving your mood, keeping you motivated to go through your exercise routine
- Fenugreek – this famous Indian herb is your secret to bringing your diminishing testosterone levels back to life. It is a long-cherished solution to revitalizing your libido and sexual energy. Athletes have also relied on it to improve performance. Fenugreek helps you to keep fat down by controlling how much sugar gets absorbed by your intestines into the blood. It will drive up your testosterone levels which have also been linked with improved libido
- Tribulus Terrestris – Testx Core adds this to its list of libido and testosterone boosting ingredients.
- L-arginine –this appears to be the heart of Testx Core’s efficacy. It boosts blood flow in the body, improving energy and stamina levels for the body as you work out. Studies show that L-arginine gets converted into nitric acid, which acts to widen blood vessels (vasodilation), thus increasing blood flow and the nutrients it carries.
It has been linked to insulin release among other useful substances and is also good for combating erectile dysfunction.
Some people are not able
to acquire L-arginine from food, and supplementation becomes necessary. For this reason, it’s a big win for Testx
Core to include it.
- Vitamins B1 and B12 – these have a role of
also improving blood circulation and supplying energy needs of your muscles,
but they also cut back on stress hormones. When you have reduced stress
hormones, this has the effect of keeping down estrogen levels which is a good
thing to have
- All these ingredients plus additives like caffeine anhydrous and Yohimbe are meant to make you work harder and longer at your workouts with much more ease
Other ingredients include boron, taurine, lycopene, and Astaxanthin.
Testx Core is unlike many other testosterone boosters in that it is in powder form rather than a capsule.
You take it as a drink mixture every morning together with your breakfast. The drink is made by mixing the powder with water.
In addition, for every workout day, take one scoop after the workout. In a post testosterone cycle, you should take two scoops because of the increased estrogen that takes place during the cycle.
Price and availability
The price of Testx Core can range from $50 to $80 depending on if you buy from Phenom Health or other retail outlets.
Testx Core can be bought from online retailers Amazon or GNC. You can also get it from an auction site like eBay although this carries the risk that it may be substandard. eBay sources, however, may offer you some of the best prices.
Who this product is for
This product is meant mainly for men who want to see their testosterone levels rise. It is unfit for women or children. Bodybuilding women, however, may benefit from it but they risk getting side effects like excess hair or sleep problems.
- All natural formula which does not include steroids
- Does not require a prescription
- No dosage provided by the company for its ingredients
- Little research to support product claims
- Many negative customer reviews
- Too expensive for a product with many negative reviews
Given that testosterone supplements have been rated by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an essential medicine, it is no surprise that this sector receives a lot of attention. So does Testx Core give us a solution to this vexing man problem?
I like it that Testx Core is formulated from natural sources with no artificial ingredients. But there are some concerns that it may not work at all. For instance, you won’t find much research to base Testx Cores’s efficacy upon.
In the absence of research, one looks at customer
reviews for clues and a lot of these, especially at Amazon, (its main purchase
point), are less than complimentary. I think it is safe to say that Testx Core,
while hitting good marks for a natural based product, falls short of efficacy
as rated by users. I also believe that the product is overpriced for
ingredients which you can find in other products at much lower prices.